- In the Economic calendar of today we can expect some volatility in EUR and GBP.
- At 08:00 (GMT) the Markit PMI Composite for European Union will be released by Markit Economics
- The PMI monthly Composite Reports on Manufacturing and Services are based on a large number of business executives in private sector manufacturing and services companies.
- A level of 50.0 signals no change since the previous month, above 50.0 signals an increase (or improvement), below 50.0 a decrease (or contraction). The result is forecasted at 47.5.
- At 08:30 (GMT) UK’s Markit Services PMI will be released by both the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply and the Markit Economics.
- Any reading above 50 signals expansion, while a reading under 50 shows contraction. The result is forecasted at 47.
- The European Central Bank's President Christine Lagarde will give a speech tomorrow morning at 10:40 (GMT). Her comments may positively or negatively the euro's trend in the short-term.
US Indices yesterday
- SP: +0.45%
- NASDAQ: +0.61%
- DOW: +0.36%
European indices yesterday
- DAX: +2.84%
- EURO: +2.84%
- MIB: +2.88%
- CAC: +2.49%