- In today’s Economic calendar we can expect to see some volatility in the EUR and USD.
- At 08:00 (GMT), Yves Mersch, member of the Executive Board of the European Central Bank, will give a speech regarding the future monetary policy.
- At 16:00 (GMT), Raphael Bostic, President and CEO of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, will give a speech also regarding the future monetary policy.
Global Indices Last week:
- Dow Jones 30: +4.21%
- S&P 500: +5%
- Nasdaq 100: +7.08%
- EURO 50: +0.50%
- DAX 30: +1.38%
- IBEX 35: -2.80%
- MIB 40: -1.16%
- FTSE 100: +4.16%
On the charts
- As we can observe on the DAX 30 daily chart, the price is now at 10,941
- The price formed an upward trendline (blue) which has been broken the last week
- The price reacted on the 23.6% Fibonacci Retracement Level (7935 – 11342) and bounced back to the upside to retest the upward trendline
- The RSI is on 56, but the last few days it’s moving sideways
- If the price reacts on the blue trendline we might see it moving lower to retest the 10,550 (23.6% Fibonacci Retracement Level) or lower to 10,000, a price level which consists the 38.2% Fibonacci Retracement Level and an inside support