The previous week
- In today’s Economic calendar we can expect to see some volatility in the EUR, CAD and USD.
- At 11:00 (GMT), the Ministry of Labour (France), will announce their Jobseekers total for the previous month.
- That figure corresponds to the total number of jobseekers looking for a full-time job, and enrolled with the national labour agency at the end of the month.
- The result is expected to increase to 3383.8K, considering that last month was at 3233.8K
- At 12:30 (GMT), the Statistics office of Canada will announce their Foreign Securities purchases
- That figure distinguishes the overall value of domestic stocks, bonds, and money-market assets purchased by foreign investors.
- Last month’s result was at 17.01B
- At 14:30 (GMT), the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas will announce their monthly survey for the Manufacturing Business Index in the USA
- The above is conducted to obtain a timely assessment of the state's factory activity.
- Last month’s result was at -70
Indices Last week:
- Dow Jones 30: +1.94%
- Nasdaq 100: +2.29%
- S&P 500: +1.85%
- EURO 50: -0.52%
- DAX 30: -0.24%
- IBEX 35: -3.58%
- FTSE 100: -1.15%